Khambhalida Caves, also known as Rajkot Caves, are a set of three Buddhist caves. They are located near the Gondal town in the Rajkot district of Gujarat. They were discovered in the year 1958 by a renowned archaeologist, P.P. Pandya. Out of the three caves, the centre cave is named chaitya and is a worn out stupa.
Two sentinel statues (the left one being the stone of Bodhisattva and the right one being that of Vajrapani) also stand guard atop a nearby cliff face which looks down on a hound of Buddhist Caves which date back to the 4th century AD. These caves date back to the 4th century AD and are believed to be the oldest caves in Rajkot and a true architectural wonder. The Khambhalida Caves are being maintained by the Archaeology Department of Gujarat. The caves were cut out of limestone rocks.